SHRI CAREER PORTAL
Join our Facilities and Administration as Administrative Executive.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings for the office staff as needed.
- Act as the primary receptionist for the office, including greeting visitors, answering the main phone line and opening the office daily in a timely manner.
- Receive and handle confidential information and matters in a professional and discreet manner.
- Work closely with office managers to ensure the office runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Attend to student’s queries and feedback via emails, phone calls and face to face interaction, collect relevant admission documents and generate tax invoices and receipts at the counter.
- Liaise with internal departments on course and workshop logistics and schedules.
- Support examination and assessment related matters including liaison with programme managers.
- General administrative duties such as collation of data, preparation of reports and information updates.
- Provide excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders of the company.
- Assist in other related office clerical duties from all departments such as photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning, prepare and frank mail, data entry, preparing of course materials, etc.
- Support administrative needs of staff, including assisting with expense reporting and travel arrangements.
- Support business entities with contract administration and other needs as required.
- Handle enrolment-related administrative works.
- Assist in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office including cleanliness, layout and safety of designated areas.
- Attend to enquiries with regards to services and/or products provided by company.
- Assist in collecting and certifying of necessary documents, payments and issuing of temporary receipts for students / participants / vendors / supplier.
- Assist in the filling of students’ P-File.
- Manage the ordering of stationary and pantry items for the office.
- Source alternative venues for events and/or training when the need arises.
- Attend to basic room sales enquiries/bookings.
- Day-to-day administrative and logistics & operations support including printing of weekly rooms booking schedules for reception, room signage, etc.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Assist in implementation and improvement of administrative practices where necessary
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent, preferably in Mass Comm.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- One to three years of experience providing administrative support to an office
- Outstanding computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to details, time management and organisational skills.
- Meticulous and high-level of accuracy needed for data entry
- Detailed and organised in filing of records
- Administrative Executive
Interested applicants are requested to write in to us, enclosing a copy of your updated Resume and salary expectations using the “Apply Now” button.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.