2.5 training hours
05 Jul 2023
HR-related training hours
Course fee is subject to 8% GST
Are you struggling to attract and retain good talent? In this masterclass, we will take a deep dive into the world of employer branding specifically tailored for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). We will explore the key concepts and best practices for building and strengthening an organisation’s employer brand, focusing on strategies to win the war for talent.
Using real-world case studies, we will break down the critical pillars of employer branding and provide actionable insights on creating a compelling employer brand.
By the end of this masterclass, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the importance of employer branding for SMEs and the tools and strategies you need to build a strong employer brand that resonates with current and potential employees. So, get ready to learn and apply these valuable insights to your organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Business owners, Heads of Departments, HR professionals and managers who are interested in improving their organisation’s culture and image to better attract and retain talent.
10.00 AM – 12:30 PM. Coffee & Tea will be provided.
- Overview – Understand the importance of employer branding and how it affects attracting and retaining talent in your organisation.
- Gain practical tips to assess and improve your organisation’s current employer brand through effective strategies and techniques.
- Actionable steps to improve your employer brand.
- Understanding the Importance of Employer Branding: The Impact on Business Success.
- Building Your Employer Brand: Review your organisation’s current employer brand and learn best practices for building a strong, authentic, and compelling brand.
- Employer Brand Audit – Evaluate your current employee value proposition
- Communicating Your Employer Brand: Identify your employer brand touchpoints
05 Jul 2023
03 Jul 2023
28 days. Apply by
03 Jul 2023
Group discussion and experiential learning
Face-to-face at SHRI
137 Cecil Street
All course registrations are subject to our Terms and Conditions, please click here to view.
If you wish to have an in-house run for this course, reach out to us at email@example.com.