5 training hours
24 Oct 2023
HR-related training hours
Course fee is subject to 8% GST
In today’s rapidly changing and unpredictable business landscape, organizations face a variety of challenges that can threaten their survival, from natural disasters to cyberattacks to economic downturns.
The ability to adapt and recover quickly is critical for success.
The key element that leaders depend on most, is their employees ability to weather these adversities and achieve results no matter what. When the waters in which these employees swim and thrive is muddied or become toxic, the fish eventually die. Organization culture is often likened to the water.
A culture of Versatile Resilience© is the opposite of toxic work culture.
Who Should Attend?
This Master Class is designed for executives, senior leaders and managers from large organizations and SMEs who are responsible for managing people, revenue, costs and profits. To ensure the long-term success of their organization.
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM / Coffee & Tea will be provided.
- Versatile Resilient© Culture gives an organization the ability to
- Anticipate (create and monitor leading employee behavioural response to business risk and opportunities)
- Mitigate (rapidly correcting damaging behaviours adhering to corporate values in a positive, ethical, and wellbeing way to ensure long-term success and sustainability)
- Recompose (re-normalize behaviours to the post-situation state while adhering to corporate values in a positive, ethical, and Wellbeing way to ensure long-term success and sustainability)
- . . .in the face of present and future significant and unexpected challenges or disruptions.
- The Masterclass provides executives and managers the opportunities to learn critical business lessons in a safe environment and critique some of the organizations called out: What values were breached | “What would you do differently” version 1 The application of the learning comes from revisiting “What they would do differently” to get version 2, with the newly learnt Cognito-behavioural skills. Use the knowledge and tools necessary to revisit their corporate values. The outcome of the workshop is a list of ‘Re-think’, ‘say’ ‘do’ adjustments that participants will take away that can be applied immediately. The consistent application of these adjusted behaviours over time will result in a much more harmonious, resilient and versatile work culture. A culture that embodies Versatile Resilience© accepts business adversities as the norm and is confident to grapple with it and overcome it.
–. Apply by
20 Oct 2023
Combination of presentations, case studies, interactive exercises, and group discussions.
Face-to-face at SHRI
137 Cecil Street
All course registrations are subject to our Terms and Conditions, please click here to view.
If you wish to have an in-house run for this course, reach out to us at email@example.com.