2.5 training hours
05 Jul 2023
HR-related training hours
Course fee is subject to 8% GST
The pandemic, the speed of change, demands at work has brought employee wellbeing to the forefront, and HR practitioners around the world have been expected to step up to address wellbeing as part of their HR strategy.
In this course, expect to:
- Understand the business case behind employee wellbeing and how it relates to talent engagement and retention
- Unpack common workplace wellbeing topics such as burnout, anxiety, and stress
- Learn how to start building a holistic workplace wellbeing strategy for your organisation, through a people, culture, and infrastructure approach
Who Should Attend?
This course is for all HR professionals who are starting or running a wellbeing programme for their organisation.
10.00 AM – 12:30 PM. Coffee & Tea will be provided.
- Learn the business case for workplace wellbeing
- Increase mental health & wellbeing literacy, in a workplace setting
- Learn how to start building a workplace wellbeing strategy
- Learn how to develop a Wellness Action Plan (WAP) as a HR tool to support teams
–. Apply by
03 Jul 2023
On-site, combination of theory, experiential learning, and group discussions
Face-to-face at SHRI
137 Cecil Street
All course registrations are subject to our Terms and Conditions, please click here to view.
If you wish to have an in-house run for this course, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.