Notice is hereby given that the 56th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI) will be held on:
Date & day: 25 March 2022, Friday
Time: 7.00pm (Registration will be done online at 6:15pm)
Platform: Virtually via Zoom
Kindly RSVP latest by 15 March 2022 for your attendance at AGM Meeting by registering on this link. A confirmation email will be sent to registrants.
This AGM will be conducted virtually due to the current surge of COVID-19 Omicron cases.
**A gentle reminder to all members to renew their membership as soon as possible so as to participate in AGM scheduled on 25 March 2022.
- Opening Address by President
- To confirm the Minutes of the 55th AGM held on 24 March 2021
- To discuss any matters arising from the Minutes of the 55th AGM
- To receive and adopt the 56th Annual Report of the Executive Council for the period 25 March 2021 to 25 March 2022
- To receive and adopt the Financial Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 as certified by the auditors
- To re-appoint Auditors for FY2022
- To consider and adopt the proposed changes to the by-laws of the Constitution as per Appendix A.
- To transact any other matter of which notice in writing has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least seven consecutive days before the meeting. Kindly email to Honorary Secretary, Ms Charmaine Sim @ [email protected] and cc SHRI Secretariat office, Ms Nurul Amira @ [email protected]
BY ORDER OF THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
Ms Charmaine Sim, MSHRI