Human Resource Analytics and Insights
In today’s highly competitive business world, people decisions and people related initiatives and programs are vital to make a difference in organisational capability to succeed. This 2 day Short Course aims to provide learners with knowledge and skills for human resource Analysis capability to equip them in making important decisions relating to enhancing people’s capability which must be data-based and evidence based using people related metrics.
The Course is based on the approaches of HR analytics which has key tools to surface key issues and provide directions and options to enhance people related decisions to achieve business results.
- To equip participants with the basic understanding and skills of data analysis relating to human resources management to support organisational success.
- To equip participants with the ability to apply the outcomes of HR Analytics to identify the needs for data-based HR interventions.
- Define the key concepts and practices associated with Human Resource Analytics, interpretation and insights;
- Identify and analyse data availability in the entire Employment Lifecycle
- Identify various types of HR related data / metrics and their effective interpretation and presentation for decision making
- Identify and develop HR Metrics and Analytics in various key stages of Employment Lifecycle to identify trends
- Learn basic statistics in HR Analytics
- Use data analytics outcome to introduce appropriate intervention / imitative / programme to enhance HR practices and organisational performance
- Use strategic tools to align HR strategies with Business strategies
Introduction to Human Resource Analytics
- Explain the Business Case for HR Metrics and Analytics
- Discuss the definition and scope of HR Analytics
- Appreciate the place of HR Analytics as part of an overall organisational Analytics
- Data Identification & Preparation, Data Governance and Data Cleaning
Identification of data source and develop HR Metrics
- Understand the data sources and Metrics for HR matters;
- Identify some of the data availability in the entire Employment Lifecycle;
- Identify some of the approaches and costs of collecting HR related data; and
- Understand the data benchmarking, data relationship, interpretation and insights.
- Understand the relationship between HR data and financial data.
- Understand the concepts of data mining, data modelling, predictive analysis, and approaches to do benchmarking.
Analyse Data and develop Insights – I
- Understand the key concept of correlation of Financial data and HR related data / metrics and their effective interpretation and presentation
- Understand the approaches of developing HR Metrics / Indicators at critical stages of Employment Lifecycle;
- Conduct HR data analysis to identify trends and develop forecast;
- Analyse HR Data / Metrics and develop insights:
- Sourcing / Staffing
- Effectiveness of Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Learning and Development
Analyse Data and develop Insights – II
- Develop HR Metrics and Analytics in:
- Skills audit and skill lost prediction
- Other critical issues for management decisions
- Describe how to develop insightful presentation
- Describe basic statistics in HR Analytics
- Describe applications of HR Analytics outcomes with dashboard and data visualisation tools
- Understand the approaches to keep abreast of local and global HR trends and developments to provide further benchmarking insights on data analysis outcome
Applications of HR Analytics and Presentation
- Appreciate data-based HR interventions with pre-determined evaluation metrics / indicators for organisational enhance and improvement; and
- Develop the skillsets for using spreadsheets in HR Analytics
- Acquire skills and tools to understand business strategy and how to align HR strategies with Business strategies
- Make a simple professional project presentation taking into consideration the business context
To anchor the learning and winning behaviour, this module incorporates:
- Applicable contemporary practices
- Case studies
- Sharing of experiences
- Interactive delivery of learning materials
- Practical exercises
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR professionals seeking to advance their foundational competence in HR Analytics
- New entrants to the HR function who wish to acquire understanding of evidence based HRM
To help participants understand the absorption of Learning Outcome, a short assessment is given within the 2 days Short Course (16 hours).
If the participant passes the short assessment; a Certificate of Completion shall be awarded by SHRI Academy Pte Ltd.
The purpose of the short assessment is to help the participants to know their SWOT and does not guarantee the success/failure in the actual IHRP Certification Assessment.
However, should the participant be unable to complete the short assessment, a Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded by SHRI Academy Pte Ltd.
Please note that the above Short Course – “Human Resource Analytics and Insights” has been accredited by IHRP
Profile of Trainer
Victor Kow has more than 38 years’ experience in senior management functions, strategic human resource management, training & development, management & leadership development, employee relations, information technology management and management consultancy in both the public and private sectors in the Asia Pacific region. He has conducted numerous management training courses and carried various management consultancy competency based learning & development work in the Asia-Pacific region in both English and Chinese.
Victor has working knowledge of HR and strategic management matters in the Asia Pacific region. He has extensive experience in Talent and Leadership Management in large organizations in the region. He was previously an Employer Panel Member, Singapore Industrial Arbitration Court. He has conducted various workshops in Human Resource Management for senior Government officials of Commonwealth countries, Thailand, Vietnam and China in Singapore. He was also invited to conduct customized workshops for senior government officials in Vietnam, Macau, Tanzania and Pakistan. Victor has also customized numerous training workshops for Multinational Organizations both in Singapore and in the Asia Pacific region in various areas in Management, and HR.
|4th Intake||21 & 22 August 2019
Wednesday & Thursday
Time: 10am to 6pm (Registration commences at 9:30am)
Venue: SHRI Academy, 10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre #13-07, Singapore 408600
$642.00 (Inclusive of GST)
* Funding subject to approval
For more information on UTAP funding Contact Ms Lynn: +65 64223785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All course registrations are subject to our terms and conditions, please click here to view. Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRI Academy reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.
- UTAP funding – For more information, please click here.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Lynn Koo | Tel: 64380012 | DID: 64223785 | email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org