One of the most challenging aspects of leaders and HR is working with different employee personalities. A good leader or HR needs to know how to get the best out of the employees and what de-motivates employees to develop and lead a successful team.
In any workplace you are in, everyone acts, thinks or behaves differently. Such differences can lead to conflicts, unhappiness, misunderstanding or stress which can lead to unproductive situations. Why are we different?
To understand, one needs to be self-aware of his/her personality, and only then it becomes apparent as to why others are different. Knowing oneself and understanding others to develop a better relationship is the key to success in an organisation.
This program is designed to use a personality instrument to help you understand personality types. This instrument also contributes to enhancing the understanding of preferences, motivation and needs of the different personality types and use the knowledge of the various personality types in the workplace to develop better relationships. This knowledge can also help to establish a better relationship in the social life or with family members.
In this 1-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different personality types
- Understand preferences and accepting others who are different
- Understand how preferences affect us in the way we work, communicate, motivate, and make decisions
- Apply the knowledge to develop a better relationship in the workplace
The workshop contents include:
- What is personality?
- Understanding how different personality is a gift that enhances productivity and effectiveness
- How personality affects people taking in information and making decisions
- Improve communication in the workplace
- Understanding and managing employees with different personalities How to create better working relationships and minimise conflicts
Who Will Benefit
HR Professional, Managers, Supervisors, and Team Lead
1 day, 7 hours
Using various techniques of training methods such as facilitation, simulation activities and group discussion.
Note: SkillsFuture Funding available
|Schedule Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|07 Feb 18||1 Day||S$350.00||S$430.00||Registration|
|15 May 18||1 Day||S$350.00||S$430.00||Registration|
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.