Performance Appraisal is a time where managers, supervisors and staff come together to evaluate the performance against a number of objectives. An effective appraisal will motivate employees, retain staff, develop employees, and achieve outstanding performance in an organization.
The performance management system is more than just evaluating staff performance. The performance management system is a comprehensive approach, starting from setting objectives, monitoring performance, evaluating performance, and developing training and development plan. To have an effective performance management system that will motivate, retain and develop staff; manager, supervisors or staffs who have to do appraisal must see the process as a total system to be effective.
- Describe what performance Management is
- Describe steps needed to have an effective performance appraisal system
- Explain the role and responsibility of the management and staff in performance appraisal
- Assess performance objectively
- Evaluate performance and conduct an appraisal session
- What is Performance Management?
- Writing SMART objectives
- Evaluating Performance
- Providing Feedback
- Conducting Performance appraisal
- Developing training and development plans after appraisal
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, or anyone who is or will be managing teams or individuals.
1 day, 7 hours
A highly interactive course based on lecture, activities, videos and discussion.
Note: SkillsFuture + UTAP Fundings available
|Schedule Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|27 Jul 2017||1 Day||S$300.00||S$380.00||Registration|
|23 Nov 2017||1 Day||S$300.00||S$380.00||Registration|
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.