Admission Process and Procedure
- Fill in the Application Form
- Submit supporting documents
- Payment of Application Fee
1. Singapore Citizen, and Singapore Permanent Resident are considered as local students. Work Permit Holder, S-Pass Holder and Employment Pass Holder are considered International Students who do not require a Student Pass.
2. Please note that the originality of the Educational Certificates and Transcripts must be verified through sighting of the original documents.
3. For Partner University courses, the respective University’s Application form needs to be completed by the applicant.
4. A Letter of Offer will be issued upon a full assessment of the student’s qualifications and receipt of the application documents and application fee.
5. Application Fee should be made payable to SHRI Academy Pte Ltd via the following:
•NETs, Credit Card (subject to additional admin charges)
•Cheque, Bank Draft, Money Order, Cashier’s Order
•Payable to : SHRI Academy Pte Ltd
•Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer directly to:
Account Name :SHRI Academy Pte Ltd
Bank Name :DBS Bank Ltd
Account No. : 003-906454-3 (Current Account)
Branch Name : DBS MBFC Branch
Bank Code :7171
Branch Code :003
Swift Code :DBSSSGSG
Students should email and notify SHRI Academy immediately of any payment made by Bank Transfer, ATM Transfer or Telegraphic Transfer.
SHRI Academy will be going cashless from 1 September 2017. The last acceptance date for any fees by cash will be 31 August 2017.
•Special Consideration / English Proficiency Test
•Students who do not meet any other standard Entry Requirements, may request for Special Consideration and be subjected to approval by the Director (Learning & Development). A written test and an interview may be required.
7. Module Exemptions: For Applicants who wish to request for exemptions with a previous qualification will need to write in to SHRI Academy.
- Check Application Status
- Accept Offer by signing the Acceptance Form
- Sign Student Contract and make course fee payments.
- Attend Orientation