Are you ELIGIBLE?
The Singapore HR Challenge is open to adult learners, fresh graduates and students according to the following categories:
Open Category (Subject to sufficient teams)
This category is for all students from relevant private institutions offering HR, people management and business-related programmes and non-students/fresh graduates with less than 2 years of working experience.
This category is for students currently taking their modules/ programmes in the local polytechnics
This category is for students currently taking their modules/programmes in the local ITEs
Note: You will need to show proof that you belong to one of the categories upon request.
Competition Format and Processes
- Form a team of 4-6 members and register online by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the registrations, qualified teams will be notified for entry into Round 1 on the following dates:
- 12, 13 April 2017 (For ITE Category)
- 8 May 2017 (For Polytechnic Category)
- Report requirements and assessment criteria will be revealed during the briefing session.
- Qualified teams will be given sufficient time to submit a written report by the following dates:
- 2 weeks before Grand Final (ITE Category)
- 30 June 2017 (Poly Category)
- Finalists will be short-listed and notified 2 weeks from the time of report submission
- Finalists will present to a judging panel consisting of distinguished HR and business leaders at the Grand Final on the following dates.
- 29 July 2017 (For Polytechnic Category)
- 5 August 2017 (For ITE Category)
- Schools of the finalists will be given free tickets to cheer on their school team and display their school spirit!