HR Consulting Skills
2-Day Programme – Facilitation Led Training
- Understand the scope of HR consulting.
- Learn a systematic approach to designing and implementing consulting-based solutions.
- Understand and apply tools to assess performance gaps, design systematic solutions, and measure performance gains.
- Become familiar with the skills of a HR consultant.
The programme covers:
- Handle organizational issues with a consulting approach
- Assess organizational and individual performance issues and gaps
- Link performance solutions to business objectives
- Identify integrated solutions to close performance gaps and leverage existing organizational initiatives
- Create implementation strategies to promote organizational support of performance improvement initiatives
- Develop ways to measure and track results, including return on investment
- Present an implementation plan in an organized, influential manner
Lecture, group discussion, case study, skill practice & self reflection/assessment.
HR professionals wanting to move from a transactional role into a business partnering model to become effective internal consultants. HR Managers, L&D/OD/Talent/Acquisition Managers
About the Trainer