An organization is often said to only be as good as its people.
Employees who spend a large portion of their day contributing towards the success of an organization are its most crucial resources. Human Capital Management is essential for hiring, managing, training and retaining talented and high performing employees.
SHRICORP Human Capital Solutions Team is committed to work with organisations to increase efficiency through better use of their human capital and enable organisations to achieve its strategic and competitive advantages. Our panel of consultants are professional HR practitioners with hands-on experiences and they are passionate in helping companies to enhance their human capital capabilities.
We provide HR Consulting and Advisory Services across a wide range of HR areas on project or retainer basis focusing on:
- Employee Handbook / Employment Contract
- HR Policies & Procedures Compliance Review
- Strategic Workforce Planning / Resource Management
- Compensation & Benefits / Rewards & Recognition Management
- Performance Management / Employee Coaching
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- Employee Satisfaction Survey / Organisational Climate Survey
- Organisational Development / Change Management
- Learning & Development Strategy and Implementation
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Talent Management & Succession Planning / Career Coaching & Development
- Industrial Relations Management/ Employee Grievance Handling
Apart from the above services, SHRICORP has a panel of HR Auditors who can work with organisations to conduct Employment Standards Compliance Audit to minimize the risk of non-compliance and improve their employment practices, aligning to local statutory regulations and best practices.
We seek to establish long-term business relationship with our clients and are pleased to offer our quality service at reasonable and justifiable fees based on the degree of project complexity, skill requisite, required timeline and urgency of services engaged. Here are what some of our clients had to say: Testimonials from Our Valued Clients
Many SMEs in Singapore are keen to adopt good HR practices but do not know how to go about implementing the system, and many face the challenges of limited resources. Eligible SMEs are able to tap on government grants to defray up to 70% of qualifying project cost if they meet the qualifying criteria.
Enterprise Singapore will assess the application based on your needs, the project scope, and competency of the service provider in improving your business capabilities. All applications are subject to Enterprise Singapore’s approval. For more information on types of grant available, please refer to Enterprise Singapore website.
If you are keen to find out more about our services, contact us at Tel: (65) 6438 0012.