The 2-day short course explores and evaluates the various Emerging Technologies that affect the effectiveness and efficiencies of human resource service delivery.
The course aims to deliver effective HR services in a cost efficient manner through an optimal and customer-centric service delivery operating model.
The learners shall acquire knowledge to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of service quality or costs, implement HR Transformation programmes to enhance productivity and cost efficiency, adopt a service-oriented mindset and people-centricity in dealing with internal and business stakeholders.
Please visit IHRP website: http://ihrp.sg/ for more details on Short Course – “Emerging Technologies for Excellent Human Resource Service Delivery & Operational Excellence” has been accredited by IHRP.
To provide an updated overview of the emerging trends of technology-driven human resource management or commonly known as e-HRM to meet the changing needs of new Human Resource Service delivery. As technology becomes more prevalent and cost-effective, many HR services and delivery methods cannot do without HR technologies and related practices. However, many HR professionals, especially in the SMEs, have yet to embrace HR technologies and related practices. The course aims to bring these HR professionals to the level of foundational HR technology savvy level to take advantage of the trends that will revolutionise the Digital HR world to help maximise human potential and gain business competitive advantage. This is also vital in the journey of becoming a smart nation with the permeation of technology driven management tools.
After the delivery of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the significance of HR Service Delivery Models;
- Identify and evaluate the emerging Trends in HR Technology & Practices;
- Evaluate the common HR Technologies available for adoption;
- Identify and appreciate the possible applications of common HR Technologies;
- Describe the key applications of Technology Driven HR Service Delivery
Participants will also understand the Performance Gaps / Enhancement addressed in the course:
- Awareness of technology and its impact on the human resource management and business in the new technological world;
- The prevailing HR service models that have been shaped by technologies and their trends that help transform the business world;
- The emergence of various social media tools and how they have helped in the integration with main stream technologies to transform modern workplace and if HR professionals and business people are not brought up to date with these trends, businesses will lose competitive advantage;
- Emerging HR technologies with their versatilities and flexibilities will transform the scope of HR management to elevate its strategic position to value add to the success of the businesses; and
- Emerging HR technologies will enhance the values of HR Management with new tools and techniques in areas such as technology enabled learning, performance support, e-recruiting, groupware, HR analytics etc.