NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 53rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI) will be held on
- Date & day: 20 March 2019, Wednesday
- Time: 7.00pm (Registration and dinner starts at 6.00pm)
- Venue: 10 Eunos Road 8, #13-07, Singapore Post Centre (South Lobby), Singapore 408600
(Nearest MRT Station: Paya Lebar, Exit A)
To help us serve you better, we appreciate your RSVP latest by 19 March 2019, Tuesday to Ms Julia via email @ [email protected] or phone @ +65 64380012.
Please note that to be eligible for voting, kindly ensure that your membership is renewed. Thank you.
- Opening Address by President
- To confirm the Minutes of the 52nd AGM held on 28 March 2018
- To discuss any matters arising from the Minutes of the 52nd AGM
- To receive and adopt the 53rd Annual Report of the Executive Council for the period 29 March 2018 to 20 March 2019
- To receive and adopt the Financial Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2018 as certified by the auditors
- To consider and adopt the proposed changes to the by-laws of the Constitution i.e. additional proposed category of SHRI Membership –
Senior Professional Member, SPSHRI at a subscription fee of $180 per year.
- a) To appoint Council (2019 – 2021)
b) To elect President (2019 – 20121)
- To transact any other matter of which notice in writing has been given to the Honorary Secretary at least seven consecutive days before the meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
Associate Professor David Wan, MSHRI
Click here to download the Notice of AGM and Agenda
Click here to download the Notice of Election
Click here to download the SHRI Constitution
Click here to download the Annual Report
Click here to download the Details of proposed amendment – Senior Professional