Find Work with our Partners!
[Multiple vacancies at island wide locations]
Tertiary students, housewives and retirees are welcome to apply.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Deliver good customer service.
- Perform order taking, process customer payments, promote sales.
- Prepare food ingredients and perform food preparations.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
No experience is required. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Full-time: up to S$2,300 (crew/supervisor)
- Part-time: starting from S$6.50/hour; commensurate based on experience.
- Various work schemes
- Annual leave and medical benefits
- Monthly incentives
- Confirmation bonus
- Retention bonus
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Career advancement
- Staff meal and discount
Interested applicant, please email to [email protected].
Closing date for application: 29 April 2022.