“Diversity, Equity, Inclusion – Integrating a Cohesive Workplace Culture” – Where to Next?
- Understanding inequity as one of the great disruptors of our times – how can we strengthen our organisations to deal with this?
- What stories give life to diversity, equity and inclusion – and what can we learn from them?
- Integrating diversity, equity and inclusion in small-, medium- and large-size organisations – what is possible within the parameters that exist in these different contexts?
- Developing an actionable agenda – what’s our next Wise Action?
- Talent pools of tomorrow – where are we looking now and where should we be exploring?
Tackling workplace societal norms: Cultivating a workplace culture that inspires DEI
Engage with the esteemed panellists Michael Jenkins, Parag Arora, Rachel Ong and Sher-li, in a Panel Discussion moderated by Alvin Goh to discuss on how we overcome societal norms and cultivate a healthy workplace that inculcates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
CEO and Co-Founder
Mr Michael Jenkins was born and spent his early years in Malaysia. He graduated from Durham University in Chinese followed by postgraduate studies in Japanese language, politics and economics at Nanzan University in Nagoya, after which he worked for Toyota Motor Corporation as an analyst. Returning to the UK in 1988, Michael worked at the University of Bath as Director of the Foreign Languages Centre. In 2001, he returned to Asia as Director of INSEAD Executive Education in Singapore and subsequently joined the CCL Asia Pacific as Managing Director. In 2009 Michael took on the role of CEO, Roffey Park Institute (UK). In July 2018 Michael joined the Human Capital Leadership Institute in Singapore and in 2020 set up his own company Expert Humans. The UK’s HR Magazine named Michael as one of the UK’s Most Influential Thinkers in HR in 2013 and 2016 and in 2020 Michael joined the UK-based FutureWork Forum as a Partner.
Mr Parag Arora is an accomplished executive with over 25 years of technology industry experience. His responsibilities have included setting up, transforming, accelerating and turning around businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.