8 training hours
08 Dec 2023
HR-related training hours
Inclusive of GST
Inclusive of 8% GST
This is a Preparatory course for IHRP Paper N Assessment. Targeting New and Aspiring HR professionals with less than 2 years of HR working experience who intend to register for IHRP Certified Associate (CA) certification. For more details, please visit IHRP website on IHRP-CA Certification.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to understand fundamental HR knowledge based on IHRP Body of Competencies. He/she will be able to apply the knowledge in the implementation of various Human Capital and Organisational Development strategies by the company. The course will also better equip and prepare participants for IHRP’s Paper N Assessment which is part of the requirement to be a IHRP Certified Associate.
After the delivery of the Short Course, participants should be able to:
-Describe IHRP development and certification pathways
-Interpret IHRP Body of Competencies
-Relate fundamental HR knowledge based on IHRP Body of Competencies
-Discuss applications of fundamental HR knowledge based on IHRP Body of Competencies
Who Should Attend?
New and aspiring HR professionals with less than 2 years of HR working experience who intend to register for IHRP Certified Associate (CA) certification.
9:00am to 6:00pm Registration commences at 8:30am
IHRP certification pathways
- Describe the features of Experience and Development pathways
- Differentiate the levels of Certification
IHRP Body of Competencies
- Explain what are Mindsets and Behaviours and how these manifest in the way HR practitioners think and behave as they approach their HR work
- Discuss what are Functional Competencies for HR practitioners to successfully deliver their functional role
- Review what are foundational Competencies to underpin and span across the HR Functional Competencies
Fundamental HR knowledge
- Relate Employee Life Cycle to functional Competencies
- Examine what functional areas are required for HR professionals to successfully deliver their functional role
Applications of fundamental HR knowledge
- HR Strategy and Workforce Planning
- Change Management
- Sourcing, selecting, securing and onboarding
- Learning and development
- Career development
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Succession planning
- Compensation and benefits management
- People engagement
- Cross cultural management
- Labour relations
- Voluntary and involuntary exits
Award of Certification
To help participants understand the absorption of Learning Outcome, a short assessment is given within the 1-day Short Course.
If the participant passes the short assessment; a Certificate of Completion shall be awarded by SHRI Academy Pte Ltd.
The purpose of the short assessment is to help the participants to know their SWOT and does not guarantee the success/failure in the actual IHRP Certification Assessment.
However, should the participant be unable to complete the short assessment, a Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded by SHRI Academy Pte Ltd.
Please note that the above Short Course “Understanding the IHRP Certified Associate FoundatioN Paper Assessment: HR Knowledge Fundamentals and Applications” has been accredited by IHRP.
08 Dec 2023
06 Dec 2023
4 days. Apply by
06 Dec 2023
Course Delivery is made up of a combination of active learning, sharing, discussions, participation and hands-on exercises and short presentations of discussion outcome.
The approach will be to study the contents of the IHRP Body of Competencies and relate the applications of fundamental HR knowledge to it. Participants are encouraged to share their work-related experiences and relate these to IHRP Body of Competencies.
Mode of Delivery will be via Synchronous e-learning during this pandemic situation until further notice from SSG.
All course registrations are subject to our Terms and Conditions, please click here to view.