8 training hours
HR-related training hours
Course fee is subject to 7% GST
Effective risk management is built on good understanding of organisation capabilities and weaknesses.
Preparation for human resource audits is effective way to identify and manage current and potential risks relating to Employment Act and overall people management.
Employment law in Singapore is subject to to constant review and change that come with it, and the requirements are continually shifting.
The one-day training prepare employers to take a proactive approach to periodically review and update HR documentation and processes to ensure continued compliance.
9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary payment (including CPF payment and applicable Progressive Wage Model (PWM)
- Hours of work
- Payment of Overtime (OT)
- Payment of work on Rest Day
- Paid public holidays and payment for work on public holidays
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Key Employment Terms (KETs), Employment Contract, and Itemised payslip
–. Apply by
Case studies, group discussions and exercises.
To minimise the risk of non compliance and improve their employment practices, aligning to local statutory regulations and best practices.
Virtually via Zoom.