Calling all HR professionals wanting to move from a transactional role into a business partnering model to become effective internal consultants.
Enrol in a two-day facilitator led programme in HR Consulting Skills at SHRI New Premises! This workshop aims to help participants develop capabilities to understand business needs, to challenge and ask the right questions and ultimately, translate business needs into actionable solutions to provide impact.
This two-day workshop aims to help participants develop capabilities to understand business needs, to challenge and ask the right questions and translate the business needs into actionable solutions to provide impact.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals wanting to move from a transactional role into a business partnering model to become effective internal consultants. HR Managers, L&D/OD/Talent/Acquisition Managers.
- Understand the scope of HR consulting.
- Learn a systematic approach to designing and implementing consulting-based solutions.
- Understand and apply tools to assess performance gaps, design systematic solutions, and measure performance gains.
- Become familiar with the skills of a HR consultant.
The programme covers:
- Handle organisational issues with a consulting approach
- Assess organisational and individual performance issues and gaps
- Link performance solutions to business objectives
- Identify integrated solutions to close performance gaps and leverage
- existing organisational initiatives
- Create implementation strategies to promote organisational support of
- performance improvement initiatives
- Develop ways to measure and track results, including return on investment
- Present an implementation plan in an organised, influential manner
Lecture, group discussion, case study, skill practice & self reflection/assessment
Platform: Virtually Via Zoom
SHRI Members: S$650.00
(Sign up for SHRI Membership to enjoy $100 off course fee!)
(Course fee is subject to 7% GST)
Limited Seats only, sign up now to avoid disappointment!
*Grant amount indicated here does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary (other than for trainees supported by surrogate Employers, where AP is computed on flat rate independent of salary).
Desmond has extensive experience in human resources and organisational development, both in the United States and around Asia. His career journey has taken him between consulting and several senior leadership roles in talent management/ organisational development across multiple industries. He was previously the Managing Director for premier HR consulting firm and is now the Principal Consultant with Argonite Consulting & Advisory, focusing on enabling leadership success, realising organisational transformation & designing talent management frameworks.
His expertise encompasses the design and implementation of assessment and development centers, change and talent management processes, executive coaching, organisational development interventions, as well as capability building and development/ learning strategies. Desmond’s consulting experience spans across industries including pharmaceuticals, logistics, heavy industries, finance (banking and insurance), FMCG, manufacturing, shipping, information technology, oil and gas, and telecommunications.