Creating a coaching culture focuses on shifting unwritten rules, values, norms, behaviours and practices to cultivate and grow a coaching mindset throughout the organisation. It is with the objective that coaching becomes an integral part of the company’s identity. A coaching culture improves the way employees interact with one other and their interactions with customers and potential clients. A coaching culture enables radical organisational transformation by building coaching skills and fostering coaching conversations daily.
Discover how building a coaching culture in an organisation is as simple as following a four-step process. This workshop explores various team coaching approaches, the traits of a growth mindset and the attributes needed for a high performing team. The workshop will conclude with an action plan to build a coaching culture.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of departments/functions
- Team leads
- HR professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for managing people or teams
During this interactive workshop, participants will
- Learn what coaching is and is not
- Understand how a coaching culture can help deliver business results
- Learn foundational coaching skills to better lead their teams
- Learn how team coaching can enhance team effectiveness
- Learn the WILD Framework to create a coaching culture in an organisation
Module 1: Coaching Culture and its Benefits
- What is a coaching culture
- Business case – what business leaders expect
Module 2: Coaching Conversations
- Engaging your head, heart and gut
- Emotional intelligence
- Coaching capabilities with reference to International Coaching Federation (ICF) Core Competencies
Module 3: Coaching for Effectiveness in High Performing Teams
- Attributes of high performing teams
- The Growth Mindset
- ICF Team Coaching Competences
- Coaching in the moment
- Coaching tools for team effectiveness
Module 4: Building a Coaching Culture
- STEPED – The New Normal
- WILD Framework to build a coaching culture
- Fostering collaboration across the organisation
- Coaching in a purpose-driven workplace
- Coaching through change
Module 5: Reflection and Action Planning
- Reflection and journaling
- Develop a plan to build a coaching culture using the WILD Framework
- Learning activities
- Group discussions
- Skills practice
Dates: 2, 3 & 4 August 2022
Time: 9.00am to 1.00pm
Platform: Via Zoom
SHRI Members: S$550.00
(Sign up for SHRI Membership to enjoy $100 off course fee!)
(Course fee is subject to 7% GST)
Limited Seats only, sign up now to avoid disappointment!
*Grant amount indicated here does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary (other than for trainees supported by surrogate Employers, where AP is computed on flat rate independent of salary).
Adrian has over 20 years of global and regional marketing management experience across the consumer electronics, telecommunications and IT solutions industries. Adrian coaches executives to develop their leadership potential and define a roadmap for success, works with teams to maximise high performance and create rewarding team environments. Systemic approach includes involvement of stakeholders, implementation of change and follow-through to measure growth in leadership effectiveness.
Aileen brings with her over 30 years of Leadership & Organisational Development, Talent & Performance Management and commercial Key Account Management experience across engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, IT, professional services and pharmaceutical industries. Aileen works with organisations to improve business outcomes by maximising high performance, creating rewarding team and work environments. Focuses on engaging key stakeholders to understand why they need the change, identify what needs to change and follow-through the change process to measure growth in leadership effectiveness.
Cheong Choy Kiew
Choy Kiew has over 30 years of statistical, clinical development and quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Held senior leadership positions across Asia Pacific, Europe and South Africa. Choy Kiew coaches executives to develop their leadership potential and to live a life of authenticity both at the workplace and the home front. Works with teams to achieve high performance through effective collaboration and communication, where the culture and values of the organisation are built into the core of every employee.