Group Protection & Welfare Benefits
To help you ride over unforeseen transitions in your working life, SPEC offers insurance schemes with portable benefits without encouraging a “crutch mentality”. For a very special annual premium, SPEC members are eligible for a number of core protection/ insurance programmes, which include hospitalization/surgery and payout due to personal accident. SPEC is also looking into other medical benefits to help members defray increasingly high medical costs.
The annual premium payable is kept low and affordable for all members.
Insurance Protection – suitable for those who are on contractual, part-time and portfolio status; employed; self-employed and those in career transition or not in any employment
- Hospitalization & Surgical benefits
- Sum payable upon death due to illness
- Optional Riders
- Clinical outpatient
- Specialist outpatient
- Group Personal Accident.
Portable Medical Insurance
Our Group Insurance Protection is perfectly portable with no need for medical check-up and rates are lower than Hospital and Surgical Plan purchased as an individual.
As a group, members enjoy savings on premiums and benefits that are comprehensive that covers even your dependents.
We have a wide selection of Standard, Classic, Gold or Platinum Plans that you can choose from, together with a whole range of riders like Clinical Outpatient, Specialist Outpatient, Dental and Group Personal Accident coverage to suit your individual needs.
Reasons to be insured under SPEC
For a very special premium, SPEC members are eligible for:
- A number of core protection/ insurance programmes, which include hospitalization/ surgery and payout due to personal accident.
- SPEC is also looking into other medical benefits to help members defray increasingly high medical costs.
- More cost savings at lower premiums
- Portability of insurance even when there is a change in jobs
- Premium does not increase with age
- No need for medical check-ups
- Last entry age at 64
- Covers up to age 69
- Wide range of riders
- Application form
- Download GHS Claim Form
- Download Outpatient/ Specialist Outpatient Claim Form
- Download Death Claim Form
Liaison with AIA
SPEC liaises with our insurance provider AIA, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. Together with AIA, we hope to bring you portable medical insurance at an affordable group premium