TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COURSE REGISTRATION:
- All training dates are accurate at time of publication and SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd (SHRI Corp) reserves the right to amend the dates whenever necessary.
- SHRI Corp reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any workshop in the event of unforeseen circumstances and every effort will be made to inform the applicant &/or trainee at the earliest possible time via mode of contact provided.
- The Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to trainees who have achieved at least 75% class attendance in one session.
- Course and writing materials will be provided. Light refreshments will be served for morning and afternoon tea-breaks. Proper attire is required.
- Any self-paying trainee who wants to use SkillsFuture Credit should inform SHRI Corp upon registration and submit the claim via the SkillsFuture Credit portal to pay the relevant credit amount directly to SHRI Corp. Trainees are allowed to make claims up to 60 days before their start of the course till the course commencement. If the trainee fails to do so, he/she shall be liable to pay any outstanding course fee to SHRI Corp, without demand. SkillsFuture Credit cannot be used to offset other charges imposed for course withdrawal and administration fees.
- In the event that if any trainee does not fulfil any funding criteria or fails to meet at least 75% class attendance or for any other reason where the funding is not approved, the trainee or the sponsoring-company is required to reimburse SHRI Corp the supported funding portion, without demand.
- Course fees shall be paid upon the issuance of invoice once the course commencement is confirmed and prior to attendance of workshop.
- Payment by cheque/bank draft or telegraphic transfer are accepted. Additional service fee is chargeable for payment by:
- Master or Visa Credit Card: 3.09% of total fee
- UOB Credit Card: 3.09% of total fee
CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT POLICY:
- No cancellation or withdrawal or postponement is allowed upon our notification of the course commencement. However, one time replacement of trainee is allowed at no extra charge.
- Replacement of trainee is acceptable only if the new trainee is qualified for the funding criteria where applicable; and that trainee particulars are received prior to the course commencement.
- Penalties for cancellation or withdrawal will be imposed as follow:
- At least 10 working days before course commencement: 50% of course fees
- Less than 10 working days before course commencement: 100% of course fees
- No show on course commencement: 100% of course fees
- All cancellation or withdrawal or postponement must be notified in writing to SHRI Corp and subject to approval and will be duly acknowledged.
In line with Personal Data Protection Act, SHRI Corp hereby informs you on the collection, use and disclosure of all applicants’ and trainees’ personal data. Personal data are required and collected during the registration of courses for some/all of these purposes:
- Trainee’s personal data (A) Requirement of a unique identity for course registration (B) Verification of training grant application by companies (C) Submission of assessment results to SSG/WSG (Skillsconnect) (D) Reporting to SSG/WSG (E) Post training survey (F) Updates on future courses (G) All other training related matters.
- Contact Person’s personal data (A) Point of contact to receive course status update, invoices and all other correspondences (B) Updates on future courses.
- Applicant herein agreed and consented to the collection, use and disclosure of the above personal data for the purpose stated above.
- Applicant has sought the consent of Trainee (if Applicant and Trainee are not the same person) to the collection, use and disclosure of the above personal data for the purpose/s stated.