In today’s business environment, we cannot ignore Strategic Human Resource planning. Human Capital is our only vital resource that grows with an organization and setting apart the difference between Winners and the Average employers. All Strategic HR/ workforce planning (or staffing) cannot do without partnership with key stakeholders, the top management and employees with a comprehensive understanding on the external environment that we compete with each day. With fast moving adoption of new technology, the digitization process, virtual markets, borderless world and the aspiration of the millennium generation and a rapidly aging community, we have everything to lose if we do not plan ahead as many jobs will be lost with Smart generation of innovative processes that we have never experienced before.
Hence organizations cannot – not plan if they are here to stay. Ensuring that we have the Right type of skills at the Right time and the ability to sustain and motivate them is crucial for success. For successful implementation of strategic plans, we must have the right Strategic HR Strategy moving in tandem with the business environment. This program hopes to highlight to HR practitioners, business leaders what are the components to be included in the planning process.
- To understand the strategic human resource planning process and its importance
- To appreciate how strategic human resource planning is linked with business planning
- To understand the work environment that we are in and how technology is affecting our workplaces. The need to focus on Core competencies and the advantages of outsourcing in today’s competitive environment.
What is Strategy Oriented Human Resource management all about?
- Strategies companies commonly used.
- The Strategic Management Process used in Businesses
- Understanding the Business and the model that we are operating in
- Aligning HR Strategies to business strategies
The External factors affecting Human Resource Management
The Internal factors affecting Human Resource Management
Factors considered in HR /workforce planning process:
- Defining critical staffing that we must have
- Working on the gaps
- Developing a strategy for talent pipeline
- Designing Retention strategies
- Managing staffing strategies
Career development and succession planning
An integral part of HR/workforce planning
Who Should Attend
For HR Managers, Business Leaders, and aspiring HR professionals who wants to move up.
Note: SkillsFuture Funding is available
|20 Sep 2017||1 Day||S$380.00||Registration|
All prices listed here are subject to the prevailing GST charges. All information on this page are correct at the time of its publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary
- 10% off for members