In today’s highly competitive business world, people decisions and people related initiatives and programs are vital to make a difference in organisational capability to succeed. In this regard, important decisions relating to enhancing people’s capability must be data-based and evidence based using people related metrics. The approaches of HR analytics have become key tools to surface key issues and provide directions and options to enhance people related decisions to achieve business results. In this workshop, the various people related situations and decisions will be examined from HR analytical perceptive with data based evidence to help raise the professionalism of HR functions with the proven techniques and application tools.
- To equip participants with the basic understanding and skills of data analysis relating to human resources management to support organisational success.
- To equip participants with the ability to apply the outcomes of HR Analytics to identify the needs for data based HR interventions.
- The Business Case for HR Metrics
- Definition and scope of HR Analytics
- The place of HR Analytics as part of an overall organisational Analytics
- Data sources and Metrics for HR matters
- Data availability in the entire Employment Lifecycle
- Approaches and costs of collecting HR related data
- Data relationship, interpretation and insights
- Types of HR related data / metrics and their effective interpretation and presentation
- Develop HR Metrics and Analytics in:
– Sourcing / Staffing
– Effectiveness of Onboarding
– Employee Engagement
– Learning and Development
– Employee Performance
– Employee Reward Management-Employee and Talent Attrition
– Skills audit and skill lost prediction
– Other critical issues for management decisions
- Approaches of developing HR Metrics / Indicators at critical stages of Employment Lifecycle
- Moving from HR Analytics to Workforce Analytics
- Basic statistics in HR Analytics
- The applications of HR Analytics outcomes
- Data based HR interventions with pre-determined evaluation metrics / indicators
- Using spreadsheets in HR Analytics
Who Will Benefit
Senior HR/OD managers, business improvement project leaders, performance improvement and human capital reporting team leaders.
Profile of Trainer
Victor Kow has more than 38 years’ experience in senior management functions, human resource management, training & development, management & leadership development, employee relations information technology management and management consultancy in both the public and private sectors in the Asia Pacific region. He has conducted numerous management training courses and carried various management consultancy competency based learning & development work in the Asia-Pacific region in both English and Chinese.
Victor has working knowledge of HR and strategic management matters in the Asia Pacific region. He has extensive experience in Talent and Leadership Management in large organizations in the region. He was previously an Employer Panel Member, Singapore Industrial Arbitration Court. He has conducted various workshops in Human Resource Management for senior Government officials of Commonwealth countries, Thailand, Vietnam and China in Singapore. He was also invited to conduct customized workshops for senior government officials in Vietnam, Macau, Tanzania and Pakistan. Victor has also customized numerous training workshops for Multinational Organizations both in Singapore and in the Asia Pacific region in various areas in Management, and HR.
2 days (14 hours)
Note: SkillsFuture Funding available
|Schedule Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|14-15 Aug 2018||2 Days||S$500.00||S$600.00||Registration|
|20-21 Nov 2018||2 Days||S$500.00||S$600.00||Registration|
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.