Staff engagement has increasingly become a huge challenge for organizations today. Poor staff engagement has led to lower productivity as well as a higher turnover rate. What can we do to improve the situation? Are we doing it all wrong or is it just the way things are being communicated and handled?
In this upcoming 2-day workshop, we will be exploring a little more on ways to build effective communication channels with your employees so as to deliver the intended message just the way you want it to be. In addition, we will also discuss further on approaches that could be adopted to engage employees while sharing techniques to resolve conflicts.
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Acquire the skills and tools required to communicate effectively through various communication channels
- Develop the confidence to handle difficult conversations
- Understand the various conflict management styles and approaches
- Gain insights on art of negotiation
- Generate an engagement plan to create a positive workplace and build trust
Day 1: Employee Communications
- Introduction to the various corporate communication tools
- Enabling communication with social media
- Effective communication through slide writing and storytelling
Day 2: Employee Relations
- Building a positive workplace by delivering a compelling Employee Experience
- Conflict management and its application
- Fundamentals of Negotiation
Who Will Benefit
HR Leaders, HR Managers, HR Executives, Staff Engagement Officers, HR Communications Officers
An interactive applied learning workshop where you will leave with a call to action.
Note: SkillsFuture + UTAP Fundings available
|Schedule Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|23-24 May 18||2 Days||S$500.00||S$600.00||Registration|
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.