Staff engagement has increasingly become a huge challenge for organizations today. Poor staff engagement has led to lower productivity as well as a higher turnover rate. What can we do to improve the situation? Are we doing it all wrong or is it just the way things are being communicated and handled?
In this upcoming 2-day workshop, we will be exploring a little more on ways to build effective communication channels with your employees so as to deliver the intended message just the way you want it to be. In addition, we will also discuss further on approaches that could be adopted to engage employees while sharing techniques to resolve conflicts.
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Acquire the skills and tools required to communicate effectively through various communication channels
- Develop the confidence to handle difficult conversations
- Understand the various conflict management styles and approaches
- Gain insights on art of negotiation
- Generate an engagement plan to create a positive workplace and build trust
Day 1: Employee Communications
- Introduction to the various corporate communication tools
- Enabling communication with social media
- Effective communication through slide writing and storytelling
Day 2: Employee Relations
- Building a positive workplace by delivering a compelling Employee Experience
- Conflict management and its application
- Fundamentals of Negotiation
Who Will Benefit
HR Leaders, HR Managers, HR Executives, Staff Engagement Officers, HR Communications Officers
Profile of Trainer
Based in Singapore, Sam is currently the Founder and Chief People Officer of People Mentality Inc, a human resources (HR) gig platform set out to advocate a people-first mindset among leaders and organizations to create a better workplace for tomorrow.
Sam is a HR professional with accelerated experience in market leading companies such as Keppel Corporation and Changi Airport Group. His burning passion for HR has seen him take on a diverse range of roles in areas of Talent Management, Business Partnership, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Social Responsibility and Staff Engagement among others.
Sam’s “Can-do!” attitude and curious mind has enabled him to successfully spearhead numerous new initiatives across his various stints. His strong belief in the potential of the profession is what drives him towards delivering excellence and great value to all his stakeholders.
Besides securing MOM’s National Human Resource Scholarship in 2011, Sam’s contributions in the HR community was also recognized by HRD and in turn, awarded as one of the winners for HRD Rising Star 2016.
As a millennial HR thought leader, he has also been invited by HRM Asia as one of the featured bloggers as well as conference speaker to share his perspective on HR trends as well as progressive HR practices.
An interactive applied learning workshop where you will leave with a call to action.
|Schedule Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|08-09 Mar 18||2 Days||S$500.00||S$600.00||Registration|
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.