Rapid globalization and movement of human resources have created the necessity to build cross-cultural competence in organizations, a challenge that lies at the heart of every business strategy.
With the fair consideration framework (FCF) and tripartite guidelines on fair employment practices, competence in embracing diversity and inclusion at the workplace is no longer an option.
How organizations develop their staff to leverage the ever-increasing cultural diversity for better performance makes the difference between leading, successful organizations and the rest.
- Understand the importance of cross cultural competence in a changing world
- Understand the general implications of diversity in the Singapore context
- Demonstrate using proven theories and studies on how organizations could adapt to cultural changes and excel in globalisation strategies
- Highlight leading practices in diversity and inclusion at the workplace
- Develop a plan to improve your competence in cross cultural management
- Cross cultural competence – The What and Why
- Practices in Asia : What some companies are doing more and differently
- Overview of the Fair Consideration Framework and Fair Employment Practices
- Leading cross cultural theories from Hofstede and Trompenaars and discuss the following dimensions impacting Asian executives
- Overcoming the barriers
- Cultural intelligence and benefits
- Leveraging on diversity at the workplace
Who Will Benefit
Diversity & Inclusion champions, People managers & supervisors, Recruiters, HR Leaders and staff members responsible for managing diversity & inclusion projects.
Note: SkillsFuture Funding available
|20 Nov 17||1 Day||S$380.00||Registration|
All prices listed here are subject to the prevailing GST charges. All information on this page are correct at the time of its publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.
- 10% off for members