In this current challenging business environment, employing the right individual for the organization is crucial. Hiring the wrong individual not only have an impact on the cost of operation but also on the morale, productivity, and efficiency of the organisation.
A critical step in the employee selection is the interviewing and selection process. The competency-based Interview and selection technique focuses on the applicant past actions or behaviour in relation to the competencies or skills required for the job applied. Through this technique, hiring is more structured and focus rather than based on guess-work, potential bias or discrimination.
- Understand traditional interview techniques issues
- List the difference between traditional and competency-based interview technique
- Develop questions for competency-based interview
- Conduct a competency-based interview
- Apply the selection technique after the interview
- Consequences of a wrong hire
- Traditional vs Competency-based Interview
- Developing Questions for Competency-Based Interviewing
- Interviewing Process
- Practice – Interviewing Role Play
Who Will Benefit
Managers, Executives & new HR Executives who have to develop the skills to ensure a professional approach to recruit and select the right candidates for the job Managers.
2 days, 14 hours
A highly interactive course based on lecture, activities, videos and discussion.
Note: SkillsFuture + UTAP Fundings available
|Schedule Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|21 – 22 Sep 17||2 Days||S$500.00||S$600.00||Registration|
|21 – 22 Nov 17||2 Days||S$500.00||S$600.00||Registration|
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.