One of the most challenging aspects of HR or leaders is working with different employee personalities. A good HR or leader needs to know how to get the best out of the employee and what de-motivates employee in order to develop or lead a successful team.
In any workplace you are in, everyone acts, thinks or behaviour differently. Such differences can lead to conflicts, unhappiness, misunderstanding or stress. Why are we different? To understand, one need to be self-aware of his/her personality and only then it becomes apparent as to why others are different. Knowing oneself and understanding others to develop a better relationship is the key to success in an organisation.
This program is designed to use a personality profiline instrument to help you understand personality types. This instrument also contributes to enhance the understanding of preferences, motivation, needs of the different personality types and use the understanding of the different personality types in the workplace to develop better relationships.
- Understand the different personality types
- Understand preferences and accepting others who are different
- Understand how preference affects us in the way we work, communicate, motivate, and make decisions
- Apply the knowledge to develop a better relationship in the workplace
- What is personality?
- Understanding how different personality preferences
- Improve communication in the workplace
- Understanding and managing employees with different personalities
- How to create better working relationships and minimize conflict
Who Should Attend
HR, managers, supervisors, team leaders, or anyone who is or will be managing teams or individuals.
Note: SkillsFuture Funding is available
|Commence Dates||Duration||SHRI Member||Non-Member|
|7 Dec 2017||1 Day||S$300.00||S$380.00||Registration|
Additional cost of $80 payable for MBTI toolkit
Course fees are subject to the prevailing GST charge. All information is correct at the time of publication. SHRICORP reserves the right to amend any of the above information if necessary.