An organization is often said to only be as good as its people.
Employees who spend large portion of their day contributing towards the success of an organization are its most crucial resource. Human Capital Management is essential for hiring, managing, training and retaining talented and high performing employees.
SHRICORP Human Capital Consulting team is committed to work with organisation to increase their efficiency through better use of their human capital to enable organisation to achieve strategic competitive advantages. Our panel of consultants are professional HR practitioners with hands-on experiences and they are passionate in helping companies to enhance their Human Capital Capabilities.
We provide HR consulting services across the wide range of human resource services on project basis or retainer basis focusing mainly on:
- Employee Handbook / Employment Contract
- Compliance HR Audit on Employment Standard Practices
- Functional HR Assessment
- HR Advisory Services on retainer basis
- HR policies & Procedures
- Resource Management / Workforce Planning
- Talent Management including Succession Planning and Career Development
- Compensation and benefits / Reward & Recognition Management
- Employee engagement interventions / Employee Communication
- Performance management / Performance Appraisal
- Leadership Coaching / Leadership Development
- HR Strategy Design and Implementation
- Learning & Development Strategy and Implementation
- Industrial Relations
Many SMEs in Singapore are keen in adopting good HR practices but somehow they do not know how to go about implementing the system and many of them face the challenges of limited resources. Eligible SMEs are able to tap on government grants to defray up to 70% of qualifying project cost.
Click ‘SHRICORP@HRC’ to submit your inquiry and our friendly customer service officer will attend to you soon.
Refer to Enterprise Singapore website for definition of SME and grant information.