An organization is often said to only be as good as its people.
Employees who spend a large portion of their day contributing towards the success of an organization are its most crucial resource. Human Capital Management is essential for hiring, managing, training and retaining talented and high performing employees.
SHRICORP Consulting Team is committed to work with organisations to increase efficiency through better use of their human capital and enable organisations to achieve its strategic competitive advantages. Our panel of consultants are professional HR practitioners with hands-on experiences and they are passionate in helping companies to enhance their human capital capabilities.
We provide HR consulting services across a wide range of human resource services on project or retainer basis focusing mainly on:
- Employee Handbook / Employment Contract
- Functional & Compliance HR Assessment
- HR Shared Services
- HR Advisory Services on retainer basis
- HR policies & Procedures
- Resource Management / Workforce Planning
- Talent Management including Succession Planning and Career Development
- Compensation and benefits / Reward & Recognition Management
- Employee engagement interventions / Employee Communication
- Performance management / Performance Appraisal
- Leadership Coaching / Leadership Development
- HR Strategy Design and Implementation
- Learning & Development Strategy and Implementation
- Industrial Relations
Apart from the above services, SHRICORP has a panel of HR Auditors who are ready to work with organisation to conduct an annual review on their Employment Standard Practices to minimize the risk of non-compliance and improve their employment practices aligning to local statutory regulations and best practices.
Here are what some of our clients had to say: http://shri.org.sg/shri-corp/customer-testimonials/
Many SMEs in Singapore are keen to adopt good HR practices but do not know how to go about implementing the system and many of them face the challenges of limited resources. Eligible SMEs are able to tap on government grants to defray up to 70% of qualifying project cost.
If you are keen to find out more about our services, click on our e-form: ‘SHRICORP@HRC’ to submit your inquiry.
Note: Please refer to Enterprise Singapore website for definition of SME and grant information.