Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier University is one of the largest higher education institutions in Scotland with over 18,000 students from 109 countries. Edinburgh Napier University offers industry-informed courses which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice, to equip graduates for success in today’s competitive global job market.
The high percentage of graduates employed or pursuing further studies is testament to their relevant degrees, which are developed with businesses and employers in mind and are often professionally accredited. An Edinburgh Napier University degree gives you the perfect mix of personal and professional skills for a successful career in today’s global market.
Students will benefit from international lecturers and a UK degree while studying in Singapore. You will also leave with the knowledge, skills and confidence to make a real impact in the workplace.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- 92% Research Internationally Recognised (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Top 180 University for International Outlook (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
- Rated 5 Stars for Teaching, Employability and Internationalisation (QS Stars 2018)
In Partnership with Edinburgh Napier University
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management with Organisational Psychology (Top-Up)
- Master of Science in Human Resources (Top-Up)