SHRI Academy’s refund policy is as follows:
|If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:||% of [the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C]|
|More than 14 days before the Course Commencement Date||75%|
|Before, but not more than 14 days before the Course Commencement Date||0%|
* Schedule B & C is found in the Standard PEI-Student Contract
The above refund policy applies to all courses offered by SHRI Academy.
All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless otherwise stated.
a) Refund for Withdrawal due to Non-Delivery of Course
SHRI Academy will notify the Student within 3 working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- SHRI Academy does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- SHRI Academy terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- SHRI Academy does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- SHRI Academy terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date; or
- SHRI Academy has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A (of Student Contract) within any stipulated timeline set by CPE.
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fee and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decides to withdraw, within 7 working days of the above notice.
b) Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons
If the Student withdraws from the Course for reasons other than those stated in item 11a, SHRI Academy will, within 7 working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount base on the above table (also found in Schedule D of the Contract).
c) Refund During Cooling-Off Period
SHRI Academy provides the Student with a Cooling-Off Period of 7 working days after the date that Student Contract has been signed by both parties. The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (above table and Schedule D of Student Contract) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to SHRI Academy within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
1. SHRI Academy has the right to cancel a course if the conditions to commence a course are not met such as not meeting the minimum student number to commence the course.
All requests for refund must be submitted formally via the Refund Request Form with the required supporting document (if any). Verbal requests are not acceptable.
Refunds will be made to students within 7 working days upon receipt of written notice with complete submission of all required documents.
Student must bear the bank charges should he/she request for the refunded amount be made via bank transfer/telegraphic transfer.
CPE Registration No. 200722689Z | CPE Registration Period:30-01-2016 to 29-01-2020