Terms and Conditions for Rental of Facilities
- All booking(s) are to be made via online booking or e-mail. No other forms of communication will be entertained. Bookings are for a minimum of 4 hours unless otherwise agreed by SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd.
- All booking(s) are to be confirmed, with full payment of rental charges (payment details as below), at least 14 working days in advance.
- An upfront deposit of 50% of the total rental charges for bookings of 4 days or more is required to confirm such bookings.
- Terms & Condition for Cancellation(s)
o Cancellation(s) are to be made in writing to SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd prior to the date of use.
o 14 days and above – full refund
o 7 – 13 days prior to date of rental – 75% of total charge
o 4 – 6 days prior to date of rental – 50% of total charge
o 1 -3 days prior to date of rental – No refund
- Terms & Condition for Postponement
o Postponement must be made in writing to SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd
o Postponement of booking is subjected to availability of rooms. The new date must be NO later than 3 months from the initial date of booking
o Only ONE postponement is allowed for each booking
- SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel a booking in the event of unforeseen circumstances and every effort will be made to notify the client(s) of such cancellations.
- User(s) shall only use audio and video media approved by the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA).
- User(s) need to pay an additional charge of $40-$90/- for customised seating arrangement if it is different from our default setting ( i.e. classroom setting).
- No form of marketing (banners, displays or signages) is permitted at our premises.
- All training rooms are arranged in classroom-style setting (default seating) unless otherwise requested. Any modification(s) made to the default seating arrangement (without prior notice to SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd) have to be restored to its default setting after use. A penalty of SGD100 will be imposed upon client(s) who fail to do so.
- User(s) shall be liable for any damage (including equipment damage) that results in the course of using SHRI facilities.
- User(s) are only allowed to use masking tape, scotch tape or blu tack to put up training materials/notes on the wall(s). A penalty fee of SGD$100 will be imposed for any damage(s) to the wall(s).
- User(s) shall ensure that the rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times. Food and drinks are not allowed to be consumed in the training rooms.
- Clients(s) can engaged their own external caterers and SHRI Corporation Pte Ltd should be advised of such arrangements at the time of confirmation. External caterers are advised to clear their catering no later than 2 hours (maximum) after set up and dispose of any rubbish at the Bin Centre located at the first (access via the service lifts). A penalty of SGD100 will be imposed upon client(s) if external caterers fail to clear catering and dispose of rubbish accordingly.
- User(s) are advised to bring along jacket(s)/cardigan(s) when using SHRI facilities as the rooms can get cold.
- Payments (to be made at least 14 working days before date of booking)
o Payments can be made via cash, cheque, UOB/Diners credit cards & telegraphic transfer.
o For credit card payments:
- 3% administration fees apply
- Instalment payment option (6 or 12 months) available
o Request for late/delayed payment (s) must be made in writing to SHRI Corporation Pte. Acceptance of late/delayed payment request(s) will be subject to management’s approval.