SHRI Academy’s PGDipHRM focuses on management of human assets at both International and National level.
Learners shall learn all the basic all typical HRM functions such as recruitment, selection, training and development, performance appraisal and dismissal in both international and local context. Additional activities such as global skills management, expatriate management while aligning organisational goals and achieving competitive advantage both at National and International level shall also be provided. The programme aims to provide in depth knowledge on approaches like Ethnocentric, Polycentric, Geocentric and Regiocentric which is needed in today’s rapidly changing global economy.
Who should attend
- HR Professionals, Executives, Managers aspiring to be HR Leaders of Tomorrow by enhancing employability, capabilities and market value
- Working professionals who wish to consider a future HR career progression or intend to have a career switch to explore HR.
Module 1: Human Resource Management Overview & Strategy
Module 2: Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development
Module 3: Human Resource Management (Compensation)
Module 4: Human Resource Management (Performance Management & Work Re-design)
* Modules listed above may be conducted in a different sequence.
- 4 months with a total of 160 training hours spread over 4 modules.
- The programme is conducted on Full-time basis.
Assessment Methods / Certification
Candidates are assessed by (a) individual assignment and/ or group assignment & class presentation (50%) and (b) written examination (50%) for all modules.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management will be awarded by SHRI Academy upon successful completion of the programme.
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from SHRI Academy Pte Ltd.