Executive ( Consultancy & HR Shared Services)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing of existing and new HR consultancy and shared services; training programmes and events.
- Prospecting for potential leads and uncover needs within those prospects to support business revenue.
- Generating business from new and existing clientele, collaborations, partnerships with corporate and professionals bodies, government agencies etc. both locally as well as internationally.
- To meet the KPIs set through above activities to achieve the organization KPIs particularly the assigned revenue targets.
- Attend to enquiries from all clients and stakeholders promptly and provide correct and relevant information of the company’s services.
- Researching market trends and maintaining awareness of current and continual changes in the industry.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all business prospects and stakeholders.
- Prepare proposals, MOU, agreements, tenders etc based on enquiries.
- Identify, evaluate and secure resources to ensure smooth facilitation and timely delivery of projects.
- Implement work processes in compliance to standard operating procedures and maintain minimum standard of performance.
- Monitor and provide progressive report on status of all assigned projects.
- Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the team in weekly meeting.
- Prepare and submit timely sales reports and necessary data to the senior management.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the company.
- Minimum Diploma holder; preferably in Business Administration.
- 1 year of experience in a marketing and business development role or equivalent.
- Business Development: Able to establish network of business contacts and identify potential markets to effectively market services. Well organized and methodical in how business is conducted.
- Project Management: Self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills. Comfortable presenting in group settings and possess good negotiating skills.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management: Able to manage and collaborate with multiple and diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- Core competencies: Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. Demonstrate high level of integrity, trust, confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of work.
Interested candidates please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.