Being an SHRI Corporate Friend signifies the affiliation and belonging to Singapore’s professional HR body. Find out who our Corporate Friends are >>
Companies interested in supporting the objectives of the Institute may apply to become an SHRI Corporate Friend. This active participation with the Institute is a unique and innovative way for organisations to derive maximum benefits and value for their employees through SHRI’s varied services, programmes and seminars.
SHRI Corporate Friend may nominate up to three employees for Professional or Associate Corporate Nominee Membership with the Institute, depending on the employment size of the organisation. In addition to the benefits and privileges your nominees received from becoming SHRI individual member, your organisation will receive extra savings and mileage for your organisation, products and services:
- Listing and web-linking organisation on SHRI website.
- Depending on your organisation size, you are entitled up to 3 Corporate Nominees.
- Invitations to complimentary networking sessions are extended to all staff.
- Invitations to SHRI Engage Sessions which are held regularly to discuss issues and exchange solutions on what is happening in the Singapore HR scene.
- Enjoy discounted rates for SHRI rental facilities and marketing platform.
- Enjoy discounts for purchase of SHRI publications and survey reports.
- All staff enjoy discounted rates to attend SHRI workshops*and conferences. Not applicable for workshops* with any funding.
*Not applicable for SDF-funded training programmes.
Corporate Friend Membership Fee
|No .of Employees||
|No. of Nominees**||Benefits|
|Up to 100||S$600||S$480||1 person||All employees of Corporate Friends are eligible for the following:-Social Membership (except
-Special Member rates for SHRI’s
programmes / activities
|101 – 200||S$1,000||S$800||2 persons|
|201 – 400||S$1,300||S$1,040||2 persons|
|401 – 800||S$1,600||S$1,280||3 persons|
|Over 800||S$2,000||S$1,600||3 persons|
|A one-time entrance fee of S$100 to be paid for each registration|
*All fees quoted are subject to 7% GST. Click here to download the application form A and nominee form B.
**The ensuring rights & privileges of the respective Membership category shall be accorded to the individual only.
For more information on SHRI membership, please contact the Membership Team at (65) 6438 0012 or email email@example.com